Dallas Boot Camps -
Coppell Boot Camp - Weight Loss and Fitness
Boot Camps are sweeping across the country, replacing old, tired, hard, long and boring exercise with new, energetic, simple, quick and fun Boot Camp workouts that get amazing results, regardless of your age or fitness history.
Now you can be a part of the hottest trend in dress-size-reducing fitness results and begin transforming your body fast with The Get You in Shape Dallas and Coppell Boot Camp. And you can even try us out completely free! But do so quickly, space is limited and Boot Camp will fill up fast.
And you can try us out with complete confidence that you are in expert hands, receiving expert guidance, coaching and support from Dallas and Coppell's most accomplished and respected fitness and body transformation specialists. In the past 8 years, my team at Get You In Shape of Dallas and Coppell Boot Camps has helped well over 893 Dallas and Coppell Area residents get into the best shape of their lives. You can see what they have to say on the videos here.What You Can Expect
From The Get You in Shape Dallas and Coppell Boot Camp
2. Four Weeks of FUN! Let’s face it…if it’s not fun…you don’t want to do it. Nobody does. That’s the #1 reason people struggle with their fitness and weight loss…they’re not having fun doing it! Not anymore. Dallas and Coppell Boot Camp is TONS OF FUN. You’ll get a body-trimming workout, lose weight and inches, feel great about yourself, accomplish more, increase your energy and improve your life in so many ways…and you’ll have FUN doing it. Which is why you’ll keep coming back for more, and keep getting more and even better results with each passing week. You get four full weeks of fun workouts for just $14.29 - $16.66 per session (but you don’t pay a dime to get started, your first workout is on the house…FREE).
3. Lose Weight, Tighten, Tone and Firm Your Body, and Drop Dress Sizes Fast: Six years ago I changed my own personal workouts from lots of weight lifting and long, boring cardio, to calisthenics, body weight exercises and interval type training (if you’re not familiar with these words, don’t worry, you’ll learn them all and love them all) and watched as my sports performance, agility, core strength, stamina and energy levels shot through the roof. Not to mention that I got leaner faster than ever before. Since then I started coaching my clients on many of the same movements and watched as they got the same fantastic results. Not only are these exercises fun to do, they’re also quick, easy…and really work to burn the maximum number of calories, tighten and tone those trouble spots and give you the lean, firm and feminine body you want. This IS the new wave of the future. This makes fitness simple and VERY rewarding, as you’ll soon discover.
4. Feel Great About Your
Accomplishment: If you’ve struggled with weight loss and fitness in
the past, then you know how frustrating it can be when you don’t see
results. Instead of empowering you, it can undermine your confidence and
give you a sense of hopelessness. You won’t feel that way ever again because
everyone succeeds at accomplishing their body transformation goals when
you’re in this kind of up-beat, fun and supportive environment. If there is
a “silver bullet” when it comes to weight loss and
fitness…it’s this. You can start now with 100% confidence and certainty you
will come out the other end a winner…in just four short weeks.
6. Master Your Metabolism, Regardless of Your Age: Two discouraging and deceptive myths perpetuated by the uninformed are that your metabolism is genetically pre-determined and out of your control. That simply is not true. We’ve helped hundreds just like you, from 13 to 75 years old, master their metabolism and fire-up their fat-burning furnace by strengthening their muscles through movement. With each passing week you’ll see your body shrink before your eyes as your metabolism increases so you’re burning fat at ever-increasing speed and efficiency. Now, when you indulge in a little cheesecake or ice cream, it doesn’t go straight to your thighs!
7. Friendly, Expert Guidance In a Supportive, Structured, Motivational and Accountable Program: I'm a Dallas and Coppell resident and love being able to help the Dallas and Coppell community with this program. So are the trainers who help run the Boot Camps. We are respectful and supportive, but we also know how to motivate and lead, helping bring out the best in you and get you into the best shape of your life. The Dallas and Coppell Boot Camps are a structured, proven program providing the accountability, inspiration and expert guidance you need to transform your body and your life.
8. Get Your Private and Public Victory: In Stephen Covey’s book, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, he quotes Henry David Thoreau (this is a dated quote, so please forgive the sexism): “I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.” This is the guiding principle I live by and sort of the “theme” of our boot camp (although we change the “man” to “woman”). Without getting too heavily philosophical on you, I’ll just say this: it is our unique ability of “self-awareness” that allows us to break old, bad habits and create new, good ones. And there’s nothing more potent in the human arsenal than this ability. You CAN change your life, be and do whatever you want. You have that power. All you need is the right guidance, support and environment. And with each step towards your new goal, you experience a private victory that makes you progressively stronger and more determined than ever. I’ve seen this transformation occur so often in people I work with, but it still never ceases to amaze me. Few things, if anything, are as empowering as taking charge of your health and fitness and watching your body transform before your eyes…and the eyes of everyone else in your life. Newfound confidence to explore all the possibilities in your life emerges. Obstacles dissolve away. You no longer shrink from challenges, you embrace them, meet them head on, and overcome them. And everyone notices. You take proactive control over your life and are no longer the victim of circumstance. I can’t wait for you to experience this at Dallas and Coppell Boot Camps.
9. NO DIETING! Wooohoo! The dieting ends now. You see, we don’t just show you how to exercise for body transformation, we also coach you on nutrition. And one of the BIG lessons you’ll learn is how restrictive diets damage your metabolism. You’ll be eating more frequently, not less. And you’ll be eating many of your favorite foods.
10. Get Twice As Much Done…And
Feel Great Doing It: If you’re a professional person, a mother, or
both – if you work inside or outside the home – you know how demanding the
responsibilities are. Most people are in a constant state of overwhelm from
all the activities and obligations in their lives. And at the end of the
day…you’re pooped. Here’s the secret to increased productivity,
diminished stress and twice as much energy: a fun, fast, efficient,
heart pounding, blood-pumping workout in the morning. Stephen Covey (one of
my favorite authors, as you can tell) talks about “getting your personal
victory first thing every day.” And I couldn’t agree more.
11. FREE, No-Obligation Try-Before-You-Buy Workout: You know what? I hope this letter gives you an appreciation of all the benefits Dallas and Coppell Boot Camps has to offer you. I hope you can see just how valuable and life changing this can be. But frankly, I understand if you don’t believe a word I say here. I recognize you may be skeptical and thinking, “Yeah, I’ve heard it all before.” And that’s okay. We haven’t met yet, and you haven’t tried out the Boot Camp, so I may not be registering real high on your “believability meter” right now. That’s why I want you to come and try us out without cost or obligation – completely FREE – and then decide.
All you have to do is say “Maybe.” Just maybe this is everything I’ve said it is. Just maybe this is exactly what you’re looking for. And just maybe this will be the last time you struggle with weight loss and fitness, and stress over your body and health…ever again. Just say maybe by clicking here to complete the no-cost registration form, and then come try us out free of charge. If you love the experience and want to keep going, great! If not, we part friends and you don’t owe me a dime.
12. Affordable, Convenient and Fast: You zip in and zip out. We start early so you get your personal victory first thing in the morning, preparing you to face your day with energy and excitement. Boot Camp is just $14.29 - $16.66 per workout, so it's incredibly affordable. Boot Camp is held 3 times a week and you have different times and locations to choose from. So we’re flexible and convenient to just about everyone.
14. More Fun: I know this has been kind of a long “list” of stuff you can expect from Dallas and Coppell Boot Camps. And I appreciate you reading it all. And just the fact that you’ve read this far is a clear indication you are precisely the kind of woman who can benefit the most from Boot Camp, and who will get the best results…because you take your health and fitness seriously. And we are very serious about results…but I want to tell you again that we get serious results…by having serious fun. Fun is the key. Fun is the secret. Because you have to have fun…or you won’t keep it up. Come join us and have fun while you burn the fat, melt away the inches, drop the dress sizes and take control – complete control – over your body, your health, your fitness and your life!
Who Is Get You In Shape of Dallas and Coppell Boot Camps For?
Over the past 8 years, we’ve helped more than 893 Coppell residents get into the best shape of their lives. Folks of all different backgrounds, abilities, ages and sizes get the results they want. So there really is nobody we can’t help. But here are some of the categories of people who get the greatest benefit from Boot Camp:
• Overweight people of all ages: Whether you have 10 pounds to lose, or 100, are 25 or 75 years young, we can get you to your goal faster, and with more certainty than any other option available to you. People gain a tremendous amount of self-esteem and self-confidence through the power of exercise.
• Beginner exercisers of all ages: If you’ve never done a push-up or sit-up or never been athletic, you won’t feel out of place here. Although we run Boot Camp as a group, it’s set up to accommodate ALL people, from beginner to advanced exercisers. We know precisely how to match the workouts to the individual, so you always get exactly what you need.
• Teens: If your children are interested…they are welcome. Ages 13-17 (with parental approval) can get started early developing healthy habits that serve them their entire lives. It is one of THE greatest gifts you could ever give you child. Plus, because Boot Camp is so much fun, they’ll never be bored with our new, dynamic and exciting programs.
• People who want a fitness “jump-start”: If you were once very active and fit and had that fantastic, firm, feminine and fit body, but got caught up in professional or domestic responsibilities and sort of “lost your way” – now you can get that jump start you need to get back on track…and stay there. Nothing can get you off to a faster and more certainly positive start than Coppell Boot Camp.
• New Mothers: It is very common for new mothers to struggle to get back to their pre-pregnancy shape. And it’s totally understandable with all the demands on your time. But if you’re ready to get your body back…even better and sexier than before…this is how to do it.
• Athletes and fitness enthusiasts: If you need to strengthen your core, need cardiovascular endurance, and need resistance training to help with your particular sport…with our “progressive programming” you get exactly what you need to improve your performance and sports-specific conditioning. As a former high school and collegiate athlete turned very serious fitness professional, I assure you, if you want a challenging workout, we will give it to you.
• People who need accountability, support and motivation: There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact, the vast majority of people fall into this category when it comes to fitness and weight loss. Friends and family are well-intentioned, but it’s too easy to make excuses to them, and they’re simply not “trained” to provide the right kind of accountability, support and motivation, and certainly not the right kind of expert guidance. We are.
• Body-conscious People: If the idea of putting on shorts and exercising makes you a little uncomfortable, we understand. And you’re not alone. Many people come to us like this, quickly realize others in the group are just like them, and instantly relax, feeling the camaraderie and lack of judgment. You can feel more comfortable and get moving – gaining more confidence with each passing workout. Within a week or two, you will look back and giggle at yourself for feeling self-conscious. Because your body and attitude will change dramatically. Nothing can bring you out of your “shell” and allow you to fully enjoy life more than this.
• Busy professionals: Time is at a premium for you and you need to fit in an energizing workout fast and early, before the “heat” gets turned up on your day. Nothing will prepare you to enter the workplace arena and compete at the highest level possible better than an intense, heart-pounding workout first thing in the morning.
The Details You Need To Know
The Get You in Shape Dallas and
Coppell Boot Camps Details:
Remember, you can try-before-you-buy! Register now for your FREE workout.
Boot Camp Calendar: Click here to see the calendar and availability
Why You Can’t Fail
Like Home Depot says, “you can do it, we can help.” Look, for the past 8 years, my company has helped more than 893 Dallas and Coppell residents get in the best shape of their lives. You can (and should) listen to what they have to say by watching the videos here. I’ve helped the most out of shape, sedentary folks get up off the couch and get back into life – and I’ve helped high-level athletes achieve peak performance – and I’ve helped everyone in between. We have fitness down to a science. We know how to make it fun and engaging…for everyone… regardless of your age, fitness level and past experiences. If you’ve tried and failed, or tried and gotten results, only to backslide…you are not alone. That is the experience so many have, and we have the system and the program to put you back on top – to get you moving and grooving again – loving life again – feeling great again – taking back control and getting the body you really, truly want. We will put you on the fast track to the feminine, firm and fit body you deserve, I guarantee it. All you have to do is just say “maybe” and give us a try!
If Not Boot Camp…Then What?
If you’re not sure about Boot Camp…well, you have other choices. Let’s take a look at them…
• Hire a one-on-one personal trainer: As an experienced personal trainer, I can tell you first hand that personal training (with the right trainer) absolutely works. If you would prefer one-on-one, in-home help, just call my office at 214-603-8287.. We’ll be happy to help you. But keep in mind that it is five times the cost of boot camp, and you don’t get the same kind of support. It’s easier to “cheat” because you’re not accountable to the group of female friends you make at boot camp, so it requires greater will power and commitment.
• Join a gym: Not an option I recommend. According to recent statistics, over 65% of gym members rarely attend (once or twice a month). If you don’t go, you can’t get the benefit. But even if you do go, do you know what to do when you’re there in order to burn the most calories and get the best results in the shortest period of time?
• Try a “diet”: This, my friend, is the kiss of death. Please don’t do this to yourself. Restrictive dieting does NOT work long-term. Sure, you can lose some weight in the short term by strictly limiting your caloric intake, but it’s harmful to your body…causing your body to go into “protection mode” because it fears starvation…and storing more body fat. Do you know the term “skinny fat?” That’s what happens to you on diets. It’s very unattractive.
• Do it on your own: Some people, the rare few, can be successful with a self-monitored fitness and weight loss program. If you have a will of steel and intense self-discipline, you can probably make this work for you. Results will probably come less quickly simply because of the learning curve. And you will need to buy some equipment, block time and commit – really commit – to following through without any outside support or accountability.
• Do nothing: Maintain the status quo. If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep getting what you’ve always got. If you were satisfied with what you’ve got, chances are you wouldn’t be reading this letter right now. Choosing to do nothing at all is the worst choice of all. I hope you won’t take this path.
Questions And Answers About Boot Camp
If you would like even more information about our Get You In Shape of Dallas and Coppell Boot Camp, you can click here to see our Frequently Asked Question Page.
How To Register…Without Cost And Risk Free!
As you can imagine, with all these benefits, Boot Camp is very popular and in demand. We expect to sell out each camp within days after announcing it to our list of 2,930 locals who have expressed an interest in health and fitness solutions.
The only way to guarantee yourself a spot
register right now, without cost or obligation, for your free
trial workout. After you register, we will get in touch with you to provide
any additional information you need to know, and to answer any questions you
may have. Or you can feel free to call us directly with your questions at
Isn’t It Time To Take Care of YOU?
Most people I know, because of their nurturing ways, are always putting everyone else’s needs ahead of their own. Isn’t it time to take care of you? Isn’t it time to take care of your needs? And that’s not selfish at all, because the better you take care of you…the better you are at facing the challenges, overcoming the obstacles and winning at life…in every way.
Four weeks to freedom. That’s our promise to you. And we’ll keep it. All you have to do is click here to register now and then show up!
I look forward to meeting you and helping you get as fit as you want to be!
To your health and fitness,
P.S. Boot camps are exploding across America for one BIG reason: get fantastic body changing results faster than any other method…and have FUN doing it! If results and fun are what you want, and if support and accountability are what you need, then the choice is obvious. Register right now for your free workout and to reserve your spot in our Get You In Shape of Dallas and Coppell Boot Camps!
Free fitness boot camp workout
at one of our 3 Dallas Fitness Boot Camp Locations
Dallas Boot Camp and
Personal Trainer serving : Dallas, Uptown, Lakewood, Highland Park,
White Rock Lake, Mesquite, Richardson, Garland, University Park,
Lake Highlands, and other Dallas cities.
Dallas Boot Camp, Dallas fitness boot camp, Uptown Boot Camp, Weight Loss Boot Camp Dallas, fitness boot camp Dallas TX, Highland Park boot camp, University Park boot camp, Lakewood fitness boot camp, Lake Highlands Fitness Boot Camp, White Rock Boot Camp, Adventure Fitness Boot Camp, Fitness Boot Camps, Fitness boot camps in Dallas, Carrollton Boot camp, Las Colinas boot camp, uptown boot camp, McKinney fitness boot camp, Health fitness boot camp, Mesquite boot camp, , Addison boot camp, Cockrell Hill fitness Boot Camp, Grand Prairie fitness Boot Camp, Arlington fitness Boot Camp